Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank you Jesus.

Flooded by your overwhelming Love and Grace,
How can i ever sing enough?
How can i ever praise enough?
How can i ever preach enough?
you are my savior.
you are my God.
you are my most intimate friend.
you who knows me better than i do,
came and died for me two thousand years ago,
came to love me two thousand years ago
and now, reigning in my life,
you paint the most beautiful picture in my mind,
you play the best music in my head,
you give me the best. all of the excellence because you are an Excellent God.
Man Fails, but you will never thus i will forever hope, trust and expect from you alone.
You alone who increases and uphold me. 
How can i ever live without you, 
you are the heart in my body, my life,
for whoever lives without a heart?
My Lord, My life belongs to you alone.
and my Family, they shall serve you in your appointed day. 
However much i love you, Lord, your love surpasses me.
You are unfairly and unreasonably loving. 
I love you and i love you.