Saturday, October 31, 2009

His Power, Our Hands.

Today was an Annointed saturday.
It was a holy saturday- set apart for His works. 
we were God's hands and feet.
we were instruments of God.
we were shinning for Jesus,
we were impacting and changing  lives.
I pray every saturday would be like that. 
I love you Jesus, but never more than your love for me.
Only you know the numbers of my hair,
because you adore and admire me for the longest time.
I tried and tried to count the number of Yuovvan's hair when she was sleeping 
( i was adoring her)
when i failed and think of how you could have,
you arrested and touched my heart.
You gave me a deep revelation of your love towards me, us. 
The Father's Heart. 
Noone loves me like you do, therefore you will always be my First love. 
Teach me and show me.
Jesus, i want more, i want all of you. 


Luke 12: 7 
Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered.